Friday, April 15, 2011
Saturday, April 9, 2011
What if . . .
- We could have wi-fi on the school buses like a district in South Carolina?
- We ran a report of all taxpayers over 60 and asked their opinion on things. They have been a "forgotten" stakeholder who have time on their hands for assistance such as volunteering, mentoring, or tutoring.
- A class made an app together. It is a way of writing and critically thinking about a real world situation.
- We had a "Napsterfication of learning" --Graham Brown-Martin
- We used QR codes on district announcements, mailouts, and things going home from campuses?
- We had a New Tech High School like Coppell ISD?
- We had an app for iOS and Andriod like Comal ISD?
- We looked at a different system like the FB page or app or twitter for disseminating information?
Thursday, April 7, 2011
I am currently at the Mobile 2011 Conference in Phoenix. Interesting content. Really good keynote speakers who make you think. Ready to present tomorrow! We have our 5th graders and teachers ready to answer questions from participants via Edmodo.